
We went sledding today by Jonny and Ash's new house. It was finally a warmer day and not snowing! These pictures are for you Parker (my nephew)! Wish you could join us in the snow! It sure is cold though. Love you Parker!!
Addie and her Uncle Jonny.. and their new dog, Cubby. Addie LOVES him! She laughes her head off when she plays with him. She throws balls to him and even pats her knees and squats down to call for him. But she gets scared when he comes running after her. (right fully so... she is a shrimp!) The whole time sleding all she wanted to do was see were the dog was and what he was doing.

4 comments:
Parker smiled really big when I read your blog to him! That puppy is soooooooo cute. Now Parker is even MORE jealous! Tons of snow AND a puppy?
Yay how fun to go sledding! I have to admit, I haven't really felt like being out in the snow much this winter. I am too worried that I would sled to the bottom of the hill and not be able to climb back to the top :)
What's better than sledding?
It looks like Addy had a blast!
Happy New Year!
Sorry, Addie not Addy
Post a Comment