


As you can see little Addie is happy about Christmas coming... or wait is she just happy like always!? I took lots of pictures with this new shirt I got her for the holiday. I think it's so cute on her.
So Addie is starting to say more words. They are- "where is it?" (she has said that one for a few months. -Nana (banana) -Shoes -Dad -Mom -cheese -yeah!
She also has different sounds she says for more, again, and thank you. I love being able to experience all the new things she does each day.

4 comments:
Cute top!!! She looks like she poses well for the camera, especially the one w/ you and her! What a sweetie.
She's like a little candy cane!
addie is such a cutie! I can't wait for tate to be that age!!
Have a Merry Christmas! You guys look like you are doing well. Addie seems to be a very happy little girl. We are doing pretty well, it's a bit of an adjustment living up here, but we're slowly getting used to it. Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment