On Sunday we had the whole Johnson family Christmas party and as tradition they put on a nativity scene while someone read the story. Well as the story is being read, Addie jumps out of my arms and books it to the baby Jesus! Notice how she pushes "Mary" to the side and wants at that baby. She sat right on her lap and kissed the baby a few times. I couldn't get pictures of that... she was too quick. But the show went on and we just had an extra little angel in the scene! :)

2 comments:
Crazy baby! Dolly's must be the thing around this age, we picked out one for Ava today for Christmas and she FREAKED out just looking at it. Jeremy thought it was an ugly one but Ava wanted it bad. Little mommies already! I'm sure it'll be way different w/ boys.
HA HA HA, now I know better than to stand in the way of Addie and her babies!
Post a Comment