Look at those big molars in there! Ava is soooo close to breaking her 1st one through. I love how Addie has the same gappy teeth like Ava, I'm sure they'll close more, but its so funny looking!
Our family... just the 3 of us! Josh and I have been married for 5 years and we have been blessed with the most sweet, happy, social, and lovable little girl! Addie is 3 yrs old. This blog is mainly all about her! So enjoy the sillyness!
3 comments:
What is she doin' in there! Perfect spot to hide when she's stolen your nail polish...
Look at those big molars in there! Ava is soooo close to breaking her 1st one through. I love how Addie has the same gappy teeth like Ava, I'm sure they'll close more, but its so funny looking!
Good spot! I never noticed you had a drawer on your table. Cool!
Post a Comment