

This place was oh so beautiful! Green jungle everywhere. On this day we did the Zip Line. Josh and I hadn't done it before and it was a blast! My favorite excursion! I felt like Indiana Jones because we were climbing through the trees on skinny, swaying rope bridges. and then you would zip line to another tree. then climb a ladder and walk across a skinny cable. It took about 2 hours and was so much fun! It was in a beautiful jungle and we were high in the tree tops looking down at everything. They wouldn't let us take backpacks or anything up with us. So I don't have any pictures of it. Just this before one. I would totally do it again.

We had a concert from Mickey, the head singer of the Monkee's. He is old but still has a really good voice. We ran into him right by our room and snagged a picture. I'm not a big fan of the Monkee's but I do know some of their songs. This picture is for the older folks. (aka mom) haha
1 comment:
Awesome!!!
Post a Comment