
I like to let Addie play in her room alone for a bit everyday if she wants. Usually she "reads" her books or gets toys out of her toy box. But yesterday she found something new to keep her entertained. She took all the clothes out of her dresser and spread them around her room.

Then I go in a few minutes later and she has moved all the clothes into her bus and is just chillin' in the pile of softness! P.S. Look how much of her molars are in already! What a month full of teeth!

I love how her hair is all staticy from the blow up bus! haha
2 comments:
That bus is so cool! And yeah, those are some BIG molars!
Oh my gosh. I love that girl. Why can't Emma play by herself for 15 minutes??? Dang, she needs to take some lessons from Addie.
Post a Comment