
Josh and the other owners of Exit had a Christmas party for the agents and their spouses. We had dinner and prize drawings and gave out awards. It turned out to be a great night. And at the end, the 3 owners brought out a big bouquet of flowers for each of the wives as a surprise! I was sure surprised! They said we all deserved it for being so patient and letting them be cranky, and stressed, and work a ton of hours! That was very nice of them. But then it made me feel guilty that I nag too much about work stuff. Josh has worked so, so hard and I am so proud of him for not giving up or getting down with the way the market is. He actually likes the extra challenge I think! :) I love you babe!

2 comments:
I can't believe how much older Addie is getting and looking! She use to be a baby like Tate and now she is so big playing in her room all by herself. They really do grow up so fast!!
YOu look adorable! We missed our office party, it is tonight but Jeremy is performing!
Post a Comment