Tuesday, September 2, 2008

12 things I love...


I love so many things about Addie from these past 12 mths. I have been blessed to have her in my life!
-how she can now sleep 11hrs at night without needing me once! :)
-she comes right over to me when I sit on the floor and sits on my lap
-she gets so excited when Daddy comes home!
-she is quite the dancer and loves listening to music
-she holds tight under my arm when I hold her on my hip
-she loves to be outside!
-she has always loved baths and can play forever in them!
-she will throw up her arms when you say," How big are you?" She loves showing off her tricks.
-i love the way she gives open mouth kisses..haha silly girl
-she is obsessed with Elmo
-she has lite up our entire lives and changed them for the better
-And I love how she has mommy and daddy wrapped around her little finger! We love you baby!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

That is so sweet! I love that you shared that. She will look back and know how much you love her! What a great mom:)

Taylor Family said...

Cute! I miss those days with Emma. Addie is such a sweet little girl! We love her too!

Janell H. said...

I need to add to the list:
-her sweet smell
-how she tries to make us laugh by making her cheesy face
-how she opens up and tries to love everyone