Yesterday I was feeding Addie dinner in her high chair. The garage door is behind her high chair so she can't see who is coming through it until they pass her. So yesterday Josh was just getting home from work and Addie always gets excited but not quite like this. She just heard the door open and she threw her arms up and started trying to jump out of her seat and YELLED, "Da da da!" Then when she actually saw him she really went nuts! It was so funny. Man I wish I got a welcome home like that!! She loves her daddy oh so much!!
P.S. And she still can't say Mama. C'mon how hard could it be...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Isn't that so cute how they'll get way excited to see Daddy! Ava does it too, she hears the garage open and starts looking everywhere. Yesterday she freaked when I got home and crawled as fast as she could to me and climbed my leg squealing in joy, it was awesome! I love this age, its so fun!
Addie is getting so big! I am so sad we haven't seen you guys yet since we have been home. We have seen jina, boyd, and jordan but not you guys. Hopefully soon though! That is so cute that she loves her daddy sooo much, but hopefully she will say ma ma soon!
Post a Comment