Monday, September 29, 2008

Road Trip II


We just got back from visiting with my Dad's family in Mesa, Arizona. It was my cousin Shelly's Wedding! It was so great to have most of the family together again. She was such a happy, sweet bride. I'm so glad I got to be there for it. Josh, Addie and I went and we also took my little sister along. It was so hot there though.. Wedding day was 102!! Man and I thought my wedding day was hot! Here are all the girl cousins back together again. (all the ones that could make it) We are just missing 3- Janell, Courtney, and Candice! We missed you girls!!

2 comments:

Janell H. said...

WOW, look at all those hot girls!!! Everyone has changed SO much.

Bailey Family said...

I love your family pictures! You guys are so so so cute! I love how blond your hair is... jealous! You are beautiful! Remember when we said that we were going to hang out and do something? Yep I still want to!!