Saturday, August 30, 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, ADDIE!!


Yes.. its true. Our litte one is not so little anymore. We offically have a toddler! That is so weird.. she'll always be my baby anyway. We had a great day with her. She started off the day by sleeping in until 11pm! She has NEVER slept that long. I guess that was her gift to ME! She snuggled with me in my bed all morning. I loved it. We both have had colds this week so it was some much needed rest. It did the trick though, she was happy the rest of the day. We had Josh's and my family over for a BBQ and festivites. Here are a few photos..She was great with the presents. She loved all the attention and toys. I thought she might get over whelmed with it all but she did just fine. She got such nice things from everyone. Thank you!! Her party was Elmo theme and she got lots of toys to go along with her favorite show ever!

4 comments:

Am-Biance said...

Hi Rach!! I am so glad that you left your comment on my blog! You look fantastic and your little girl is just darling!! They grow sooooo fast~I don't know where the times goes..Looks like you are doing well, so happy for you! Good to hear from you~keep in touch, I will be peaking at your blog for sure!!
Stacy :)

Bridget said...

Looks like she had a fabulous birthday!! I can't believe she didn't go nuts on the cake....Good to see it went to good use though! Boys will be boys! love ya!

Taylor Family said...

Woo Hoo! Addie is a big girl now! You girls need to get better so that Emma can bring her present over to Addie!

The Day Family! said...

Oh man look at Addie!! I wish I were there to share in her festivities!! It looks like you did a great job mommy! :) I miss you guys!