Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Still can't get enough of the sleeping princess



Addie is such a little exlporer. Nothing can stop her from what she wants to play with or touch or climb on. Lately she has been leaving surprises for mommy. Like the other day I couldn't find my camera. I searched everywhere but didn't find it until I was getting a bath ready for Addie and there it was in the tub. Then a few days later I found 2 clean diapers and my chapstick floating in the toliet! I have to just laugh. I can just imagine her rounding up all these supplies to fill the toliet with. So needless to say I have learned to keep all doors shut now. It's so funny to me that she can do that now. She loves to hide things from me, she even hides her own toys from herself by putting them under the couch. Silly girl makes me laugh everyday!

4 comments:

Erik said...

She is so funny! I can't wait to see what my children are like someday. Hopefully they are at least half as cute and full of personality as dear little Addie! Erik and I are back down in Cedar City still going to school, so we will have to get together next time we come up! Miss you guys!

Trisha said...

She is adorable, especially when sleeping! I love peaceful, sleeping babies! Sounds like you need to get a toilet lock, that is too funny though, I laughed too. We already have to shut all doors, she loves to play in the dogs water in the bathroom and goes for the phone in our bedroom. Its crazy how busy they are! Have fun.

Janell H. said...

That's why she sleeps so much. Getting into trouble takes a lot of energy.

Rick and Lindsay said...

Oh, my goodness what a cutie, I just love her she is so cute! Yes I am finally trying to blog so it will be great that we can keep in touch this way too. Lets do get together soon!