Friday, September 5, 2008
Sorry for my high pitched voice during these.. guess I'm just a bit too excited. You might just wanna mute it! She loves carrying this purse around. She knows just what to do with it and will stock it with her money and cell phone. Sorry it is sideways.. I gotta remember not to turn the camera!! I thought it was cute anyway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love how she's headed toward the garage...let's go shoppin, mom!
Wow how time goes by! I just caught up on what's going on. I can't believe she's already one. She's so cute. What a doll. And exciting that your basement is framed. Well on your way!
LOL......I cant decide if its the way ur talking during the videos that makes me laugh or if its addie! I think it might be you
She is so funny! I LOVE IT! We are so happy she is able to run around with Emma now!!!
Post a Comment