looks like you guys had so much fun in Cali! What a fun trip! I am sure Addie just loved it. I had to tell you that I saw you riding your bike the other day.... it looked like you were with the YW in your ward. You were in the back with a bike pump in your backpack;) I wanted to pull over and say hi to you but it looked like some serious business. We should meet up sometime this summer!!
Our family... just the 3 of us! Josh and I have been married for 5 years and we have been blessed with the most sweet, happy, social, and lovable little girl! Addie is 3 yrs old. This blog is mainly all about her! So enjoy the sillyness!
3 comments:
That's a might fierce CHOO CHOO!!
Mighty, I mean.
looks like you guys had so much fun in Cali! What a fun trip! I am sure Addie just loved it. I had to tell you that I saw you riding your bike the other day.... it looked like you were with the YW in your ward. You were in the back with a bike pump in your backpack;) I wanted to pull over and say hi to you but it looked like some serious business. We should meet up sometime this summer!!
Post a Comment