Next we went to Huntington Beach which is like half hour away from our hotel, because of traffic. It was SO prettty at night. We grabbed a pizza and set up a picnic on the beach. It was so much fun! Something I was always wanted to do! It was a sweet little family pinic with a beautiful sunset. Then Josh and Addie tested the water as I snuggled up in a blanket and watched them with a huge smile on my face. Geese I love my family oh so much!Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Next we went to Huntington Beach which is like half hour away from our hotel, because of traffic. It was SO prettty at night. We grabbed a pizza and set up a picnic on the beach. It was so much fun! Something I was always wanted to do! It was a sweet little family pinic with a beautiful sunset. Then Josh and Addie tested the water as I snuggled up in a blanket and watched them with a huge smile on my face. Geese I love my family oh so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment