Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Addie and Emma. They were SO trilled to see each other at Disneyland. The Taylors got there a day before us, so we met up later on. They are the sweetest buddies!
The whole group.. lots of cute little kidos that had a lots of fun together.
The classic picture! I'm so glad Addie wasn't anxious around the characters. For the most part she loved to run up and hug them all!
Our family... just the 3 of us! Josh and I have been married for 5 years and we have been blessed with the most sweet, happy, social, and lovable little girl! Addie is 3 yrs old. This blog is mainly all about her! So enjoy the sillyness!
1 comment:
I love Addies curls! What a sweetie (:
Post a Comment