Addie had so much fun at the beach, we had to take her back on our way home. It was warm, but windy. That didn't stop her from getting completely soaked in the waves. I didn't even put her in a swim suit, I thought she would just "dip in her toes". Silly me. She played in the waves for so long. It was the cutest thing. She kept taking Josh out further and further into the ocean then run from the waves.Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Addie had so much fun at the beach, we had to take her back on our way home. It was warm, but windy. That didn't stop her from getting completely soaked in the waves. I didn't even put her in a swim suit, I thought she would just "dip in her toes". Silly me. She played in the waves for so long. It was the cutest thing. She kept taking Josh out further and further into the ocean then run from the waves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So happy :D that you got to take this time as a family and have such a great trip together . . ., you really are such a cute family!
Post a Comment