Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our trip to California!!


Our first stop was Disneyland!! Yahoo! Josh and I were so excited to take our own little princess there! She enjoyed it so much and so did we! We were lucky to have nice weather and it was close enough to our hotel it was just about a 7 min walk. We met up with 3 other couples and their kids there too. We each had our own family plans, but also got together for some fun with friends. It worked out so perfectly. Addie would of been bored with just mom and dad for the whole week. I'm so glad it worked out for our friends to be able to go to Cali the same week as we did. :)








4 comments:

Alyssa said...

What a FUN trip! I'm so glad all you princess girls got to meet all the other princesses :) It looks like you just had fun the whole time, and of course, Addie is just adorable! She is beaming in every picture (except for copying Alice in Wonderland. That is hilarious!) She looks so cute at the beach with her daddy having fun in the waves. You guys are such a cute family :D

Tracy said...

I'm thinking that mommy is having just as good a time as the little princess! Looks like a great time together as a family :D

Trisha said...

What a lucky little lady, that would be soooo fun!!!

Rick and Lindsay said...

I am so glad that all of you had such a great time! Addie is just adorable! Lets get together soon!