skip to main |
skip to sidebar

This Princess Lunch was the best part of Disneyland! Kim, Emma, Addie, and I had a lunch date with most of the Disney princesses! How cool is that!? It was in this really cute Under the Sea themed room and had a yummy fancy lunch. (too fancy for the kiddos.)lol Then every 5 min or so a new princess would be announced and in she would come. Each one would stop at each table and take pictures and visit with all the "mini princesses". The girls were so excited the whole time they couldn't even eat, they sat on the edge of their chair anxiously awaiting their turn with the princess. It really was so much fun for Kim and I also. At one point we both looked at each other with huge smiles and said, "This is so cool!!" We had our childhood wishes fulfilled too! lol It was so worth it! Thanks so much for talking me into it Kim. :)
2 comments:
Addie is going to remember this trip for a while! What a fun time to see so many princesses in one place!
Thanks for going with me. I hope Emma remembers it for a while. I know I will! It was amazing!
Post a Comment