
When we stopped at Nassau (pronounced Nas-saw) we decided to go to this awesome water park, resort place called Atlantis. We went there last year and loved it! It is world famous and celebrities go there a lot I guess. When we first got there it was pouring! But we didn't care. We were going to get wet anyway right? So we run out in the rain and go on all the water slides, lazy rive
r, ect. The water was really warm so it was quite enjoyable. Rain let up pretty quickly and the sun came out. As you can see, the resort is HUGE! Such an amazing place! I could go there again and again!







2 comments:
Loooove the palm trees. And holy cow, Josh is super tan!
Nice house on the island, but when big hurricane rolls around, I'd want to be nowhere near there! That water park looks like fun.
Post a Comment