Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
I loooove the pic of them posing on the sand!!! Didn't know there was a beach in Herriman!
Cute little Beach BABES! I like the one of her posing at the bottom of the slide, so sassy!
Those are really cute pics of those two cuties! Hopefully they will be friends for a long time :)
that little lake is the BEST! those two are too cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I loooove the pic of them posing on the sand!!! Didn't know there was a beach in Herriman!
Cute little Beach BABES! I like the one of her posing at the bottom of the slide, so sassy!
Those are really cute pics of those two cuties! Hopefully they will be friends for a long time :)
that little lake is the BEST! those two are too cute!
Post a Comment