Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My baby is 2 yrs old!


For Addie's birthday we had both of our families over for pizza and to spend time with us. It was so much fun to have most of our family there to share in this special day with us. We got her his little power wheels.. she loves it! It goes so slow but she thinks it's the greatest thing.

Singing "Happy Birthday" and this year she blew out the candle all on her own. It was SO different from last year. This year she wasn't scared of her cake and actually opened her presents on her own and was really happy and excited about the whole thing. She changed so much this year!


Here is the birthday girl waiting patiently for everyone to get situated so she could start opening her gifts! :) That's one happy girl! Mommy loves you, beautiful Addie!






5 comments:

Josh and Becca said...

Oh my goodness Rach! She is SO stinkin cute. I LOVE how you did her hair. I want a little girl....:) Happy Birthday to Addie!

Janell H. said...

I'm dying!!! Her golden ringlets are sooo beautiful!!!! Amazing job, Rach!

Trisha said...

Beautiful little 2 year old! Love the curls. She looks soooo happy about her cake and presents, so fun. I can't wait for Ava's birthday, it's going be exciting.

Melissa said...

I so love the curls! Tell Addie happy birthday! P.S. What are you doing this weekend?

Mike said...

Happy Late Birthday! She is cute! They love those parties they have all the attention on them which is good!Nikki