Saturday, September 12, 2009

First stop: Grand Bahama Island

So we just got back from a 4-Night Cruise to some of the Bahama Islands. We went with 7 other couples and had a great time!


A group of us rented scooters for the day at the first port. Those things sure go fast! We toured all around the island and found this AWESOME beach! Crystal clear water, warm breeze, palm trees.. the works I tell you. True paradise.






Angela and I posing with gorgeous ocean background.

3 comments:

Mike said...

FUN pictures. You guys are lucky always going on cruises. Enjoy it while you do it. Nikki

Trisha said...

Lucky you guys! Our next big trip is probably going to be a cruise, you'll have to tell me the best Ports. I'm sure Addie had fun w/ whichever Grandparents got her this time.

Janell H. said...

Ooooh it's gorgeous there! Clearly, my friend didn't know what she was talking about.
Soo, after 5 cruises...are you officially spoiled yet :)