Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Sooooo sweet! You've got her trained well to pose and smile, she did great!
Parker was so amazed! He can't believe how grown up she looks :) She looks beautiful!!! Love the hair!!!
WOW!! She does look so grown which makes me very sad :( I love the pictures though and I want copies.... and I am thanking you in advance :) haha
What a cutie!
Those are so cute! The last one should be on a post card!! :)
She is such a fun and bright happy girl! What a wonderful blessing to your family :)
SOOO precious! love the last one, they did a great job! I guess its not hard when you have a little cutie to work with!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Sooooo sweet! You've got her trained well to pose and smile, she did great!
Parker was so amazed! He can't believe how grown up she looks :) She looks beautiful!!! Love the hair!!!
WOW!! She does look so grown which makes me very sad :( I love the pictures though and I want copies.... and I am thanking you in advance :) haha
What a cutie!
Those are so cute! The last one should be on a post card!! :)
She is such a fun and bright happy girl! What a wonderful blessing to your family :)
SOOO precious! love the last one, they did a great job! I guess its not hard when you have a little cutie to work with!
Post a Comment