Sunday, July 27, 2008

Addison's Adventures


Oh I LOVE these pictures! So this weekend while I was out with some friends, Josh got the pleasure to watch Addie for the night. I guess he got distracted for a bit and let her roam free. Finally he goes to find her and this is what she did!! I'm SO glad he took pictures. I laughed so hard when I saw them. In the first picture she is still having a blast and in the second you can tell she is realizing... "oops I think daddy isn't too happy." Even though I'm sure he was laughing the whole time too! This picture is precious. Every little kid needs to get into the toliet paper once. You know she had a great time with it.. so GO ADDIE!

3 comments:

Janell H. said...

Addie's face is like..."you mean toilet paper is supposed to stay ON the roll?" "What do you mean I have to roll it all back up on there?"
I have a picture of Parker's Toilet Paper Adventures, too. It's a rite of passage, I think. Josh better keep a sharp eye on her...next she will find a permanent marker and decorate herself and the walls!

Josh and Becca said...

I love these pictures. I gotta say, props to Josh for actual taking them!! Hey ask Sheri if she'll invite me to view her blog. Hers is private and then I can add her to mine. Sorry you to have to be the link but I'd love to see how she's doing but I can't!! :(

Johnsons Travels said...

ha ha ha... my neice is the shiz!!! go addie! next you need o grab the water thing on the sink and wash down all the vcr and tv stuff!!! ha ha ha we miss you addie, o and josh and rach too :)