Sunday, July 27, 2008
Addie has been doing such cute and interesting things lately! Everyday I am running to grab the camera. Lately she loves to wave her hand at the camera. She started doing it while we were in cali. She total poses and holds her hand there until I've taken the picture. Also she crawls everywhere. She must of found her binky and I spotted her hiding behind the garbage with a huge smile. The little sneaker! And next i got her any early birthday present. I couldn't wait. She needs her own little couch and oh how she loves it! She loves to climb all over it, stack her toys on it, and also to snuggle up and watch her shows. Then the last pic I thought was great. She is getting so big and she must be too cool to hold on when she is standing now. "Look mom... no hands!!" This sweet girl is my life! What a complete joy she is! Everyday is different and exciting. She keeps me busy and I love it so much. Everyday truely is a blessing! Love you baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is hilarious! What is with the hand? It's just too funny!
Parker is going to be jealous of the couch, ha ha!
Too cute. Can't get mad at them when they're so cute right? By the way, I'd love to take your pics. Just let me know. Just post your email on my blog and I'll let you know pricing.
Post a Comment