Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

She sure looks excited for her first Indepenence Day! Check out that grin~
To start off the day, we all were in a parade for Exit Reality. Addie and I walked along the street and handed out flags to the people that were watching. Addie just sat in the stroller and had fun watching all the people. Luckily it was overcast and didn't get really hot until it was over! Addie waved her flag proudly!

Later that night we went to the West Jordan Rodeo with Josh's family. Addie was a champ the whole time. It was hot and she hadn't taken a nap. But she still put on a good face the whole time. I really don't know how she can be so good all the time, its unreal! They would play loud music while the horses where showing off their skills and Addie would sit on your knee and bounce herself to the music. She kicked her legs and moved her arms. It was so funny. They would stop the music and she would stop dancing. Then she'd start back up when the did. She was fun to watch.


By the end of the night she was completly worn out. She cuddled right up with Grandpa Johnson and fell asleep.



5 comments:

Janell H. said...

When I pulled up the blog, Parker ran over and exclaimed, Is that Addie? Oh she is so cute!! He is looking forward to playing with her.
She is such a cutie patootie!!
I didn't know they had rodeos in Utah! Not sure if I ever went to one!

Taylor Family said...

Can I tell you enough times how freaking cute she is!? I love her! You are so lucky she is such a good baby! I am sooo jealous!

Heather Miller said...

Soooo cute. She looks like she had a blast. I miss those Rodeo days. Can we do the pool on thursday?

The Day Family! said...

Rach!! I am so sad that I didn't get to be there with you all on the 4th of July!! I have talked to both of my parents...and all they talk about is Addie!! :) haha. They keep saying she is so grown up since we left for Ca, I CANT WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO GET HERE!!! :)

Johnsons Travels said...

holy cow i got a freakin cute neice!!! i cant wait to see her here and play with her! o-and you guys too ;) we ar super excited for you guys to get here!