Monday, July 14, 2008

Big Girl Carseat

Its that time... Addie needs a new carseat. Here she is trying it out while watching Elmo. She climbs right in and will sit there until Elmo is over. She loves it! She was watching tv when I tried to make her look at me and smile. It took a lot of coxing and she was annoyed I was distracting her! I'm excited for her to be able to face forward in the car now, she will like that! Hopefully she will LET me put it in the car. All day she has been playing with it and climbing in it. She loves that its her own mini chair.. since she can't climb on the couch just yet. Guess the next thing to buy is her very own chair!

6 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Woo woo! BIG GIRL! She will love it for your trip. Maybe you should bring the old one just incase though.

KACI JOHNSON said...

Wow! I can't believe she is old enough to move up to a big girl car seat. She also looks so old in that picture. I can't wait to see her, hopefully soon. Nicole was telling me what a happy girl she is and how she is scared of granny and grammps! That is so freakin hilarious. I can't wait for the next family get together.

Janell H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janell H. said...

WOW! What a big girl!!! It will be so fun to drive and see her little face in the rear-view mirror. She is going to have such a ball! When did she get so big?!?!?

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I thought she has to be a year old to face forward & 20lbs??? Ava has been in a big one for a couple months, just cause she's a huge baby! I can't wait to turn it forward though. Have fun w/ you cute little princess.

Bridget said...

I can't believe she's big enough for that carseat!!! Time flies. She's gorgeous.