
These are some of my good friends from the Dental Office I worked at before I had Addie. Sheri, Gretta, Whitney, and Alisha. We visited Whitney and her new baby tonight. This is Sadie Jane! She is just a few days old. Ah she is adorable. I love holding new babies. Crazy to think I was a new mom just a year ago!! It was great getting us girls back together. I miss you guys!
3 comments:
I miss you too!! It was fun to hang with the old gang! Keep in touch!
Wow. Crazy to see all you guys. Random of randoms, I think I forgot to tell you, Whitney worked at an office right across the way from the new office I worked at. I went over a few times to say hi. Hey Rach tell Sheri hi for me. She made these wooden magnets that go on my fridge for me and everytime I see them I think of her. Ahhh. good times. :)
Cute pic of the girls! I miss you guys, but looks like Alisha is the only one left. That is one cute baby too, go Whitney!
Brian
Post a Comment