Addie's First Ballet Recital was this weekend. She was the most beautiful ballerina I have ever seen! She was so excited to go on a "big stage". I thought she would be nervous looking out at all the people. But it didnt even faze her. She didnt miss a step and smiled the whole time. She looked so grown up on stage! I got all teary eyed, she did so wonderful! I'm so proud of her and for being so brave when trying something new! Look how good she is on her toes already! (above)She was so excited to be able to get in her costume all day. Here she is posing after FINALLY getting dolled up.
Of course here's Addie with her BFF Emma. She was the leader of the group and showed all the younger girls what to do. She was a perfect example. Addie wouldn't of done so well without Emma. Thanks girls, you put on a great show!





5 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Those are the two cutest girls I have ever seen! ;)
Dang, you have a cute little Ballerina on your hands. Little model in training.
Look at her on her toes, I am serious she looks like she is standing on them, great picture, she is adorable!
Today I got word through the grape vine that you guys are looking to adopt! I just wanted to wish you luck and tell you that it happens when you least expect it! Both our kids are adopted and it's wonderful! Good luck!
No, I'm not a pro at adoption. All I can say is that it will happen when it happens. We actually did not use an agency either time we adopted. We just networked like crazy and found two mom's looking for a family. It is possible, and it will happen for you too! Just don't be shy to tell everyone you know to tell everyone they know that you want to adopt! I'll keep my ears open and pass your info out if I hear of anything! Hang in there! It's a patience game!
Post a Comment