On Black Friday, Josh went out shoppin in the wee hours for the first time. We were in need of a new laptop and a new camera. I thought if we were lucky we would be able to find one. But Josh came home with both! And for a great price! :) He wrapped up the camera and left it for me on the counter and said "Happy Early Christmas". Hooray I LOVE my new camera. It's one of those fancy SLR ones. I need to learn how to use it. But I love how it does such good close ups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm so excited for you! You have to learn all the cool tricks and teach me…. one day i want to get an SLR. Good job josh :)
Love that bottom pic! Can't wait to see the awesome new pics on here!
Post a Comment