These pictures came up out of order. But after we opened gifts as a family we went over to my parents and opened gifts all together. Addie got this super cute tent from Grandma and Grandpa.
I was SO sick Christmas Eve and Day. Ugh. I had the worst cold. My nose was out of control, my voice was squeaky, and I was coughing up a storm. This is the only pic of me that looked decent. I was so exhausted. I didn't take very many pictures because of sickness, now I'm sad looking back.
This super cute My Little Pony book came all the way from Virginia! It has tiny little ponys to play with too. Thanks guys!
Addie LOVED Christmas this year! She got to divy out all the gifts. She crawled under the tree and read who the gifts were for and handed them to Josh and I. She was so much more into it this year and ripping her gifts open. I loved watching her. It was precious.
This year Addie asked Santa for a computer... haha. But what do ya know... that's just what she got! :) And she got these new cute, snuggly pjs from Nana Johnson.
Look at the smile on this face! Its so funny how much excitement comes from princess magnets that only cost $1.00
"Hooray!! Santa liked the cookies I made! Look mommy! He ate them all up!"








2 comments:
Sorry to hear you were sick, I was coming off the stomach flu and wasn't feeling too hot either. Glad Santa brought Addie her computer. It is fun to watch these little girls get all into Christmas, we loved learning all the songs with Ava this year.
Addie got some awesome gifts!! A computer at age 3, huh? I love the tent. I think you had one when you were little. It had that strong vinyl smell!
Post a Comment