Friday, December 10, 2010

Santa Baby

 Our city put on this cute free Christmas Party with Santa (of course), cookie making, scones, fire with smores, freezin hayride (it was 14 degrees!), and crafts for the kids. We had a lot of fun.. too bad it was so cold though. For Chirstmas this year Addie asked Santa for a computer and a camera! haha. What kind of 3 yr old asks for electronics!? She just wants to be just like mommy I guess. :) She has been a VERY good girl this year so she has a pretty good chance of getting those things. ;)
 Addie's first attempt at roastin a mallow.... yup it got scorched! but it was fun in the process. It was so freezin outside that you could see your breath. Addie thought it was so funny to "blow smoke" out of her mouth. She went around steaming on everything.
 Time for cookies! Yum.. quite enjoyable on those
cold, rosey cheeks.

Singing carols on the hayride

2 comments:

Janell H. said...

So cute!!!! Every time I see pics of Addie, I always think, that girl has the best wardrobe of anyone I know. Love her clothes!! I just wanted to pinch those little rosy cheeks in that picture!!
How funny she asked for a camera and a computer--kids these days!!

MeganDan said...

Ummm... Addie is ADORABLE! Seriously!!