Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
silly things...
I took this video tonight cuz Addie kept wanting my chapstick. Her little fish face was cracking me up so here is a video for y'all! (p.s. I know this shirt is not too flattering on her big tummy..haha. poor girl)
Our family... just the 3 of us! Josh and I have been married for 5 years and we have been blessed with the most sweet, happy, social, and lovable little girl! Addie is 3 yrs old. This blog is mainly all about her! So enjoy the sillyness!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love this girl! She always makes me smile. AND I love the new table and chairs! Where are they from?
ADORABLE! Girls are so fun! I just cleaned up fingernail polish after Sabrina thought she'd paint herself! The Joys!
THAT IS AWESOME! usually parents have to BEG their kids to do their tricks, but not Addie!
I want to see video of her pushing that stroller.
Post a Comment