Friday, January 9, 2009
I love my little "Mini Me"
Lately Addie has been obsessed with helping me get ready in the mornings. She even gets me my towel when I get out of the shower! When I sit at my vanity to do my hair and make up she HAS to sit on my lap. It's actually really cute but does get in the way a bit. She grabs at everything on my counter and hands it to me to put in her hair. By the end, she has a headband.... few hair clips in... a couple pony tails in random places and even some hoop earrings hanging over her ears. It is pretty cute I think. She loves to smell my perfume bottles. She smells it, then puts it under my nose for me to smell, then even gives it to our refecion in the mirror to smell! HAHA We have fun playing every morning now. I haven't dared put any make up on her yet... I figure once you start then she will really grow up too fast. But she does enjoy putting my chap stick on and trying to figure out how to spread it on her lips like her mommy does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so adorable! Guess it'll take you longer to get ready in the mornings, now that both are you are getting glammed up!
How sweet is that! What a helper. Ava flips when I have my makeup out, so I'll just brush my blush brush over her cheeks and she giggles. I wish Ava would let me put things on her head, she pulls everything off immediatly. She'll be 18 months in a month, right? Bet you're looking forward to her being in Nursery, I'm sure she'll love it too. I love working in there w/ the little ones. Glad she is feeling better though, that's scary!
It's so fun (but almost scary) how closely these little ones mimic! That is so cute that Addie does your "get ready" routine with you like that. I keep worrying because Broox is obsessed with my makeup bag and totally knows what to do with my eye shadow and foundation brushes! Don't tell Kit! :)
Post a Comment