
I heard Addie keep saying, "cheese!" and I go see what she is up too. And there she was.... taking pictures of herself with her play phone! She even turns it around the right way to take the pic.


The other night Josh started to clean out the refrigerator and he left the door open as he went to get something. Well Addie figured if dad was hanging out in there it was a cool place to be. So she plopped herself down and took a seat. She was very happy in her spot.. she sat there the whole time he cleaned!
3 comments:
CHEESE! How scary is it that you baby already knows about that kind of technology! Pretty cute about the fridge, too :) It makes my day when there's something new on your blog for me to oggle....
Love the black & white one of you two beauties! She's such a good picture taker!
She always does the most adorable things. Whenever I get nervous about having a baby, I just come check your blog and it makes me excited instead!
Post a Comment