Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kisses for all

K I just have to post about something Addie did just 2 min. ago.
She was holding her baby and it fell on the floor. I said, "oops you better get your baby". Then she picked it up and gave her a sweet, little, closed lips kiss right on her face!! She has NEVER done that before! I just couldn't stand how cute it was. I guess she figures that's what ya do, since she gets kissed all day long!

3 comments:

Janell H. said...

Aww, what a sweetheart. Just goes to show that she's learning every day.

ash and jonny said...

aw so cute! sad about getting tubes in her ears- but as long as she feels better i guess its worth it!

Erik said...

She is so sweet! I feel bad that she has to have tubes put in, but if it helps relieve all the pressure and pain then I guess it is a good thing. You could tell she just felt aweful on the way up to payson, poor thing.