Friday, October 10, 2008

Can you say best friends?

Our friends the Taylor's came over last night and our girls were going crazy. It was so their bedtime(that's why they are in p.j's) and they got hyper all of a sudden. They are always so cute around each other. Addie follows poor Emma were ever she goes.. she probably gets so annoyed but she is a good sport. Don't ya love how they are sportin their Elmo sippys too? It is so fun to watch how the girls interact with eachother. I'm so glad Addie has a friend to play with. She learns a lot from Emma. Party on girls!

2 comments:

KACI JOHNSON said...

It was so fun to see you guys at the temple this weekend and to see addie later on that night. I really can't believe how big she is and how adorable she is. Hopefully we get to see alot more of you guys. We should get together and plan a cousin group date night when jonny and ash get back in town!!

Janell H. said...

Whoa, hyper town! I keep watching that over and over, what a goofball! Parker laughed and laughed.