Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tidbits on Miss Addison


- She gets excited when its time to brush her teeth at night, no matter how tired she is. (hope that one lasts!)
- She hates to have blankets on her. She kicks them right off even if she is already asleep.
- She thinks sunglasses are the new greatest toy ever!
- Hates when I walk to another room faster then she does. She hates to be left behind. So I have to take her hand and walk BESIDE her all around the house.
- She will go into my closet and pull out a pair of my shoes and carry them around the house. I find them in such strange places sometimes. I think it's so funny that out of all the choices... she always goes for the same ones everytime!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Love the glasses, she already has a sense for style! :) Good job with the toothbrushing, Ava is not so great. I even bought the baby toothpaste to make it taste better, but she hates having the uppers brushed. Just last night though she spent like an hour chewing on her toothbrush, maybe that will get them clean!

Janell H. said...

HOWWWWWW CUTE!

Erik said...

What a babe! She is always so cute!

Bridget said...

I love Addie!! She is such a cutie pie! The shoe fetish is such a girl thing! Halle and Ella are obsessed with shoes. We'll have fun shopping! Love ya!

Angela Morton said...

Hey Rach! Can you believe it? I am commenting again!:) That video of Emma and Addie is sooo cute! I was looking at our family pics tonight thinking..."She really didn't do THAT bad of a job" and felt guilty for what happened...ya, until I just looked closer at YOURS!!! You can actually see you guys in the pics! The lighting is so much better. We didn't get anything even close. We got a few pictures, but the rest didn't turn out. I love your pics. I bet you had a hard time choosing one for your house! I love the glasses on Addie too!