Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey pretty blue eyes!


So Addie has to get tubes put in her ears in 2 weeks! :( She just had her fourth ear infection in the last three months. So I took her to the ENT today and he said its time for tubes. After talking to him about it I feel much better. It won't be a big deal at all. She will breath in a mask that will put her right to sleep and it only takes about 15 min for the procedure. And she is always so good with everything, I know she'll do great. I just want her to finally have some relief from all the ear aches! She has been a little trooper so far!

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Poor baby! Hopefully this will make it all better.

Janell H. said...

I hope she feels so much better after the tubes!!!

Trisha said...

Thats a bummer, but I'm sure she'll do well. Babies are tough!

Trisha said...

By the way, beautiful picture of her, she is such a charmer!