Addie is totally walking now! She can go across the whole room! :) And when she thinks I'm not even watching she will go walking across the room to get a toy... no coaxing needed! It is the cutest thing. And now she will walk over to me and put her arms around my leg, it used to be that she would have to climb up my leg. She still seems too short to be walking... hahaTuesday, August 26, 2008
My shopping buddie
Addie is totally walking now! She can go across the whole room! :) And when she thinks I'm not even watching she will go walking across the room to get a toy... no coaxing needed! It is the cutest thing. And now she will walk over to me and put her arms around my leg, it used to be that she would have to climb up my leg. She still seems too short to be walking... haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!
She's going to be a shopaholic just like her mom :) I can't believe she's walking all over!!!
Yea Addie! You are such a big girl!!!
Post a Comment