Sunday, August 17, 2008

First Trip to the ZOO



Yup we took Addie to the zoo last week. We went with my mom, little sister, and nephew Parker. He has been visiting for a few weeks. He goes back home to Virgina this week.
:( We have had fun hanging out with him. I love Addie's face when we were at the Zebra exibit... I don't know what she is doing. Parker was probably making a silly face or something. I think Addie's favorite thing was the elephants. She started at them for a long time... I think they are my fav too. We had a good time and it was nice weather.. I hadn't been in years!!

2 comments:

Janell H. said...

AWW! Lucky! addie is sooo cute. she already looks different from last time I saw her!

Taylor Family said...

Emma still hasn't been!! All of the pics of you guys are super cute.