Sunday, September 19, 2010

My niece is here!

This is my sweet little niece Lily. She is the smallest baby I have ever held. Only 4lbs 11oz but perfect! She is a strong, sweet baby. Josh and I got to drive up to Logan for the birth. It ended up going C-section so we got to see them right after she was born. What a SPECIAL day!
The proud parents Jessica and Tyler





A week later we went to Logan to see Lily again! This time Addie got to join us. (The hospital doesn't allow visiters under 12 yrs old) She was so excited! She wanted to hold her cousin over and over. She would let me have a turn for a second then she would say, " I want to hold her again.. PLEASE mommy!"

Addie got to help feed her a bottle too. She was so sweet with her and excited to meet her! Cant wait to see that tiny little princess again.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Too cute and oh so tiny!

Janell H. said...

Awww! That is so sweet about Addie wanting lots of turns holding Lily!! She IS tiny! You look SO excited in that first pic, ha ha :)

Taylor Family said...

You forgot to add that you made that cute tutu!!!

Jessica and Tyler Day said...

I am so glad you come and visit!!! Lily is too :) And that first picture? I think I have a triple chin. Gotta love pregnancy and birth...haha, but me and Lily just love you guys so much!!! :)