This last weekend our little one turned 3. It was a weekend full of fun.
Addie, Ireland, and Emma
Make a wish!
The Pull Pinata was so fun. The kids would take turns pulling one ribbon at a time. And there was only one magic ribbon that would open the trap door to release the candy and toys! I was glad it actually worked. It was so much better then the old "kill it with a bat" kind.(We missed Cole and Josh, they were sick and couldn't join us.)


4 comments:
What a cute little 3 year old! Looks like she had a great time at all her parties. That is a cool pinata, much easier than the little ones beating it. Lucky girl with all those new toys!
I love how Josh is in the picture with all the little kids!! I also think it's funny that Josh had to play all the games! Good times! haha
Look at all those kids!!!
I like the pinata that doesn't have to be beaten to a pulp! Nice idea.
Annie had SO much fun! Thanks so much for inviting her! Happy Birthday Addie!!!
Post a Comment