Thursday, February 12, 2009

Still snowing...


For those of you that don't live in Utah (ie. Janell) we are still very cold here. So while you are over there bragging about your 70 degree weather...Addie and I are over here shoveling snow 2 days in a row with more to come. She sure does love it outside though. I love seeing her all bundled and having fun in the snow! As she gets older we are having more and more fun together!

3 comments:

The Day Family! said...

She looks so big!! I miss you guys! And I love looking at your blog :)

Alyssa said...

She looks so cute bundled up in her snow clothes, but we here in Southern Utah are ready for the yucky weather to stop and have some warm sunshine. Even though it is still february.

KACI JOHNSON said...

Addy is so dang cute. I love her big smile.