My little brother, Scott opened his mission call last night. Here he is smiling after he reads "..called to serve in San Bernadino Califorina Mission... leave for MTC April 22.." It was such a great moment for our family! We are so proud of Scottie and know he will do an amazing job. We love ya!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Mission Call!
My little brother, Scott opened his mission call last night. Here he is smiling after he reads "..called to serve in San Bernadino Califorina Mission... leave for MTC April 22.." It was such a great moment for our family! We are so proud of Scottie and know he will do an amazing job. We love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So exciting!!! Jake went to Californial and LOVED it!
How fun! Will he be learning Spanish? I have a little brother Scott too. He'll be coming home from his mission in June!
Will you go see him off at the MTC?
Oh thanks for putting this up, Scott looks so handsome. I wish I could have been there for all the fun :)
I didn't post all the pics I have of addi and tate so if you want more let me know. That is so exciting about your brother, congrats!! It was so much fun to see you guys the other night, but sad that we didn't get to talk that much. We all need to get together sometime for dinner and play time!! Let's plan something before jonny and ash leave.
Post a Comment