
Here is a little update on the smiling princess for all of you that don't get to see or hear about Addie very often. She loves to drink out of a regular cup now! She is actually very good at it and rarely has spills. ( I still keep my hand close by though. She hasn't earned complete trust just yet.) She got her first hair cut last week. It was really just a trim of the back sides. They were quite a bit longer then the back. It looked like a bad A-Line. Thanks to my mom, we did it. I was sad to cut it already but really it looks much better. She has been in nursery for a month and is loving it! She doesn't even care when I leave her. She is just so happy to play with friends. And I am very happy not to be chasing a toddler all over the building. She does GREAT in sacrament though. We haven't had to take her out once in at least 3 months! We moved all her toys into a play room and she loves her own space. I will be in the kitchen and she just goes off to her room and plays by herself for a good while. I always find her in there sitting at her table reading books to her baby. She loves to be cased by Daddy and push her baby stroller. I love being with this baby girl everyday!! She makes me laugh over and over! She is such a sweetheart and continues to show love towards everyone.

2 comments:
What a fun little girl, I wish her and Ava could be playmates all the time! Though they'd probably not want to share their toys, Ava's not so great w/ that. Love her smile. I cannot get Ava to smile at the camera any more, not fair! Enjoy your little sweatheart!
She reads to her baby, just like her mommy does, how adorable!!! Her haircut is great. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS IN 10 WEEKS! I am never going to let you guys leave. We are going to have SOOOO much fun with Addie, we have tons of great places to take her! There's a children's museum where kids get to explore all day. She would have such a ball.
Post a Comment