

Kinda random but just wanted to post these... This is our little fam going on a date night together! I love how Addie knows to smile when she sees the camera. No silly faces needed to make this one crack a pose!!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
5 comments:
Josh sure thinks he's cool with his jacket and his stubble.
(ok. he is kind of cool.)
Wait a second, I was just going to post the same thing about the jacket and the stubble but looks like my honey beat me to it.
Wow you look a lot like mom in this pic for some reason.
Love the little pigtails on Addie w/ barely any hair in them, too cute! Love your hair too, you all look great!
VERY CUTE!!!
I can't believe how big she's getting and you look hot for you big date!
Michelle (thought I better clarify so Josh didn't think Bri was hitting on you. jk.)
Post a Comment