
Just one more Halloween pic. My friend Heather took this one of Addie. I had to post it! I can't believe the CHEESY grin Heath got out of her. It totally cracks me up!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
3 comments:
Addie is such a cutie pie and the cutiest tinker bell I've ever seen. It has been so much fun seeing you guys so much lately! Thanks for coming to the shower and for your gift. If I don't see you before the big cruise I hope you guys have fun and take lots of pics for me to see!!
What a cutie! Check out the clevege on that baby, oh la la! Its a cute Cheesy grin though, silly girl.
Oh my gosh! This picture is going to be a classic! I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment