Sunday, November 16, 2008

15 months old..

Ok I know my room is totally a mess in this video! Addie and I had just been shopping and she was also pulling everything out of my dresser drawer! So I'm sorry about the embarrassing mess. But I post this for a good reason.... This is the first time Addie is spinning in circles!! We were just dancing to the music and she just did it! I wasn't even showing her how or anything! So of course I grabbed the camera and started filming... even though the place is a disater! (those with kids will understand hopefully). And I also have to apoligize for my voice again! I really get into it when she does something cute huh? So I hope you can all look past those embarrassing things and see the sweet little balleria that I see. :)

7 comments:

Janell H. said...

That is sooooo cute!!!!! She looks like she's getting a little dizzy!
I love her little jeans!!! I bought Addie's Christmas presents today, so fun! Wish I could send everything I wanted to!!!

Trisha said...

How fun! She is just enjoying the music, I like that song too! Don't even be embarrassed about your room, most houses look like that when life is busy and kids are involved. It's a good thing people don't just stop by here, cause I'd be way embaressed!

Johnsons Travels said...

she already has more moves than her old man... lucky her she probably doesn't have the "josh johnson dance jeans" she is so freakin cute!

Johnsons Travels said...

she already has more moves than her old man... lucky her she probably doesn't have the "josh johnson dance jeans" she is so freakin cute!

Taylor Family said...

Oh my gosh. Can she get any cuter!? I think maybe you should give us a few days with her while you are on your cruise!

The Staggs said...

Yay for ballerinas. Can I be her teacher when she gets older??

Janell H. said...

I just noticed there is totally a BRA on the floor in the picture, ha ha ha ha ha...